The Thief in Your Company
Why We Wrote This Book
As the business world changes, an ever-increasing number of workers are helping themselves to sophisticated, covert variations of the old “five-finger discount.” The worst part? The Thief in Your Company is probably the person you trust the most.
American businesses, large and small, lose an average of 5% of their annual gross revenues to insider fraud.
Forensic accountant Tiffany Couch is a sleuth with an adding machine. She has seen
And her warning: It can happen to you.
What You’ll Learn
The Thief in Your Company will educate you and entertain you, pull at your heart strings, and convince you to put her time-tested security blueprint into practice. All types and sizes of organizations will learn how to:
- Be familiar with and protect against the most common fraud schemes
- Recognize the typical fraudsters
- Leave the door open for whistleblowers to report suspicious activity
- Take specific actionable steps if fraudulent activity is discovered
- Understand the emotional impacts of financial crimes